Sunday, January 20, 2013

I'M Back

It has been way too long since I posted on the blog. We have had a very busy and very fun few weeks and I am still going through all of my photos. I decided to start posting the events that are complete. 

When last I posted we were touring all the malls and shopping areas enjoying the beautiful Christmas decorations. That continued to entertain us until Shayne's arrival on December 22nd.

The sunrise in the morning was beautiful through the clouds.


When we arrived at the airport to await our guest, there was a huge tree and a large group of carolers there to welcome all of the holiday arrivals. It certainly kept the children entertained and the giant gingerbread man with his lovely assistants kept the men entertained.




At last Shayne came into the arrival hall, tired but happy to be in Hong Kong. We celebrated her arrival and began our three week adventure that very day.




For the first time in many years we had over three weeks together. This was going to be a real treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment