Monday, January 9, 2012

Back to Hong Kong

Well, it has been quite a while since I posted. I was going to post from Grand Rapids. I had my photos all ready. I just kept so busy that I didn't manage enough time in front of the computer to get it done.


We have been back here since January 3 and that means a week has already flown by. We are settling back into our routines. Ken is in Beijing and tomorrow I am taking the train to Guangzhou to meet him for a few days. We even have a personal tour guide in our friend Rommel who lived there before coming to Hong Kong. It is a new city and a new adventure that I am looking forward to.


In the meantime, I am putting up some posts from our time in GR. It was great to see lots of family and friends. We just wish we could have gotten to see everybody. The holidays are always great fun and ours are not over yet. We are in the midst of readying for Chinese New Year and welcoming in the year of the Dragon. There will be more posts to follow on that. In the meantime, it's good to be back blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment